CORPORATE TRAINING PLAN (CTP)
All companies are keen on being the first choice for customers. Therefore, nothing more important than keeping their best resource sharpened to achieve such a target: People.
To this end, companies create and develop training plans to cover all the competences People should have in place.
ELTE DEVELOPS AND IMPLEMENTS A CTP BASED ON THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES:
1. Analysis of corporate needs and competences required by the company to achieve specific goals
2. Constraints identification (company time and budget devoted to training)
3. Identification of suitable language structure and communicative competences to be trained
4. Syllabus and specific material elaboration
5. Final Assessment
WHAT BENEFITS LANGUAGE CTP BRINGS TO COMPANIES:
- Sensible use of training budget
- Sharpened communicative skills to pitch foreign potential customer
- Enhanced motivation and engagement to new projects – staff turnover reduction due to clear English training path
- Talent program creation