On-site Training is our core product and field of expertise. Our management team and senior trainers have been creating and teaching corporate training programs for over 25 years now in different countries. Throughout all these years we have gathered important experience while teaching programs for many different industries. It could be summarized into our 4 main guidelines:
- Well structured and relevant programs respecting constrains
- Accurate and just-in-time reporting
- Result-oriented training
- Close relationship with client company, Partnership.
LANGUAGE CTP (CORPORATE TRAINING PLAN) INCLUDES:
- bespoke material per industry (Public sector, Information Technologies, Maritime, Logistic, Journalism, Finance and Legal, Engineering, Project management, Health care, etc)
- elaboration and delivery of general and professional English training programs as part of our CTP (Corporate Training Plan)
- trained teachers with recorded experience and successful result in corporate training
- Methodology: Communicative – Instructional Scaffolding
- Business English Preparation Programs – BEC Higher, Vantage and Preliminary (ESOL Cambridge University
- Business Communicative Skills (levels B1-C1)
- Professional Competence for Management (all levels, mainly B2.3-C1)
- Workshops (20hs/ 30hs) on:
- Success at conference calls
- Business writing: formal & informal
- Legal jargon and contract writing
- Presentation skills and Public speaking
- Sales pitch
WE FOCUS OUR TRAINING ON 3 DIFFERENT AND INTERCONNECTED COMPETENCES:
Lexical, phonological and syntactical knowledge and skills and other dimensions as language as a system.
Sociocultural conditions of language use (rules of politeness, formal and colloquial styles), language communication conventions between representatives of different cultures, even though participants may often be unaware of its influence.
Functional use of linguistic resources at different scenarios with major impact of interactions and cultural environment in communication (production of language functions, speech acts), the mastery of discourse, cohesion and coherence,the identification of text types and forms, irony, sarcasm, humor.
Don’t be frightened at the idea of having a conference call. Get your staff ready to tackle it successfully by:
- always training through real life phone calls
- improving listening comprehension by using training material according to the class level and train retelling
- learning and practicing how to discriminate information, essential skill when being at a long call and some information should be gathered.
- learning and practicing conversation openers, encouragers, and mainly expressions for clarification and interrupting politely to give one’s point of view
For more information, you can write us an email.
SUITABLE OPTION WHEN:
- staff have very low language level (A1-A2) and company has tight budget for their training
- extra language support is required to speed up acquisition and controlled training of linguistic competences
- staff not available for face-to-face classes due to business trips
- companies would like to have different choices as part of their language training offer to staff
We team up with on-line language training program developers to provide our client companies with this option as part of their CTP. All these modalities of courses are accepted by FundaciónTripartita. If you would like to have further information, please write us an email.